Saturday, October 24, 2009

TIME

Slept for 13 hours. =) That's mean i'd wasted about 5 hours to sleep instead of studying..

Yea yea, i wanna be a nerd here in college. I can't be relaxing here or else i will lose the track. Sem 1 is ending. Another 2 semesters coming after the 2 months break.

Being a nerd doesn't mean i can be a genius and get good results. I don't know how to study smart. Although i read the notes over and over again, i can't do well. Lose at the starting point i think. Had wasted my half year at home doing nothing. I promised myself that i would never do that again. Never and never again.

Getting As is hard for me. Really, i'm not joking. That also means going to aus is hard for me. Really, again i'm not kidding. I'd seen things too simple and easy. I love lecturers to scold us or me. I wanna wake up as soon as possible and don't wanna fall asleep again.

I really doubt. Does writing a blog post consider as wasting time? How can i full use my time but not being so introvert.


Figure out the answer, by one day? hopefully is soon.


-faded out-

No comments: