Friday, October 23, 2009

Thoughts at the moment

I wanna make this blog alive again! I wanna keep my memories in this blog! I wanna make this blog the best for me! However at the same time, i wanna keep this blog as low key as possible. Ya, u hear me? low key, meaning that don't tell others about this blog. =p

Emm emm emm, one thing i worry is that college life is not easy man. i might not free to update it constantly. But BUT! why others CAN and i can't? *determined!

And about pictures, another problem.. you see, i'm a poor girl. My poor handphone had been with me for 3 years and that's mean it is almost 4 years old phone. Hard and inconvenience for me to take pictureS. ya, one picture at a time is okay as it features auto focus function (which im very proud of *wink) and it takes time for it to focus.. time consuming... and so my blog might be less pictures.. hope "I" (refer to blog description) don't mind. =D

Next is line problem? emm, ya. impatient to wait for pictures to be uploaded and again time consuming...

Last is the content! yea, must make it good and meaningful. i don't wanna post something like "I'm hungry now" as a post here. definitely at fb yes, but here nono!


Wooooyeah~ Excited for my DreamzzWorld ver.2

Yiiiiihooooo.



Dreamer,
I'm not ready for final exam. Make me ready please. I love you.

No comments: