Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cincai nah

First paper for my first final semester exam starts at 4pm later. wooohooo. and i'm still online now huh? nah~ get used to it already, as long as i won't feel so stress. =) i don't think i can do well for this final. reasons? too lazy and relax.. often got the thoughts that there is nothing to learn. gosh == how can it be nothing to learn? just i don't know how to study smart. cincai le. don't wanna be frustrated over this final exam. genting is waiting! look for the happier side, pauline! weeeheee. =D

I'm feeling not so well these few days. Starting to have sore throat and heaty body.. mum said it might be the air-con room's fault. as i'd been staying in this small air-con room 24/7 these days, i din't get enough fresh air and exercises. and air-con makes my body so dry, but now i'd put a smail pail of water in my room. air-con! suck the water from the pail, not me yea! =] and i think i should open the window in my room, letting the fresh air to come in. but of course, with the curtain close cause i don't want hamsap guys from block c to peep my room. =p

Oya, if i can meet any fairy or aladdin, i wanna make a wish. I wish that ant can be extinct in this world or at least in my room! *evil look*

No comments: